Item 9 laboratories, a vertically incorporated cannabis business in Arizona, announced it offers gained three first and two place that is 3rd in the 2021 ERRL Cup, Arizona’s largest and longest-running annual marijuana festival and awards event.
Now in its sixth year, the ERRL Cup was created to ensure safe access to clean and consistent marijuana, prior to mandatory industry-wide testing, featuring entries from a majority of Arizona dispensaries and wholesalers across a variety of product categories.
Item 9 Labs earned an award in every category the ongoing company joined. Two regarding the Company’s vaporization products, along side one item within the focus category, received honors that are top. A vaporization that is third and a flower item additionally received high placements.
- First destination within the “Vape Pen Indica” category with all the Ebony N Blue Kush wide Spectrum cartridge, featuring a terpene blend developed in-house.
- First spot within the “Vape Pen Sativa” category with all the Orion that is soon-to-be-released 710 with MAC Lemon.
- First place in the Sativa” that is“Concentrate category the newly released Ambrosia MAC Lemon.
- Third spot within the Vape that is“Hybrid Pen for the Apollo 710 pod with Kosher Dawg. Item 9 Labs’ flagship Apollo has placed in the top 3 of every ERRL Cup and its sister 710 Degree Cup competition since its 2018 debut.
- Third place in the “Indica Flower” category with GMO Cookies.
The ERRL Cup is facilitated by a party that is third a blind-tested judging procedure to make certain credibility while additionally making use of cannabinoid, pesticides, mildew, development regulators, terpenes, and recurring solvent assessment on every distribution to evaluate quality. Examples are arbitrarily chosen and directed at 120 client and 15 industry judges to try over a period that is 20-day with scores weighted 75% on judge rankings and 25% on testing results.
Item 9 Labs has earned more than a dozen product awards, including top marks with the ERRL Cup for the past years that are few. Among these, the business took house place that is first the 2020 “Distillate, Sauce, Isolate & Vape” category with all the GG4 Apollo Live Resin pod, very first spot within the 2019 “Sativa Flower” category with Candyland, and 2nd devote the 2019 “Hybrid Flower” category with Tres Leches.
Following the November 2020 legalization vote, Arizona began transitioning from a medical-only into a far-larger adult-use cannabis market on January 22, 2021. With around 1.25 to 1.5 million cannabis customers in Arizona, Item 9 laboratories estimates its customer base to improve by 500%. Arizona’s adult-use marketplace is projected to build just as much as $375 million – $400 million in its very first 12 months together with combined Arizona cannabis marketplace is anticipated to approach $1.5 billion by 2024.