- You’ll be able to block emails on AOL by including the one that despatched the e-mail to your “Block Senders” listing, or by marking the e-mail as spam.
- In the event you’re utilizing AOL Mail in your laptop, you may add emails to the Block Senders listing by means of your settings menu.
- In the event you’re utilizing the AOL Mail cellular app, you may mark emails as spam, which can forestall these senders from attending to your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Like most e-mail providers, AOL provides you a solution to block undesirable emails from cluttering your inbox. Nevertheless, the way you block senders relies upon upon whether or not you are utilizing AOL Mail in an internet browser or cellular app.
In a browser, you may add undesirable e-mail addresses to a listing of blocked senders. Within the cellular app, you may flag emails as spam, which can ship any future messages from that sender to the Spam folder mechanically.
This is methods to block emails on AOL, by way of a browser in your Mac or PC, or the cellular app in your iPhone or Android gadget.
Try the merchandise talked about on this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How you can block emails on AOL in an internet browser
1. Open AOL Mail in a browser after which click on “Choices” within the upper-right nook of the net web page, just below your e-mail handle.
2. Within the drop-down menu, select “Mail Settings.”
3. On the Mail Settings web page, click on “Block Senders,” which you will discover within the navigation pane on the left aspect of the display screen.
4. Enter the e-mail handle of somebody you wish to block, after which press Enter or Return, or click on the “+” to the precise of the e-mail handle. Repeat that course of for as many senders as you wish to block.
5. If you’re accomplished, click on “Save Settings.”
How you can block emails on AOL within the cellular app
1. Within the AOL cellular app, faucet an e-mail from a sender you wish to block.
2. Faucet the three-dot menu on the bottom-right of the display screen after which faucet “Mark as Spam.”
3. Repeat this course of for another emails you wish to block.
When you mark an e-mail as spam, future emails from that sender ought to be deleted mechanically. It’s going to additionally assist AOL’s algorithms catch extra spam from different senders sooner or later.