Nowadays, each one of us is engaged on social media especially on Facebook, so it is of utmost importance to keep strong the security of your Facebook account as a sign of protection. So here we bring to you about ‘How to Reset & Change Facebook login Password’ through easy and simple steps including Facebook Login.
Facebook login process:
Let us first learn about how to deal with Facebook login through your device:
In order to use Facebook you must have an account, and through this account you can easily go to your profile on Facebook from your device i.e through your mobile or desktop.
The two methods for Facebook login are:
- Facebook mobile login.
- Facebook desktop login.
1. Facebook Mobile Login:
For Facebook login account to open, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Facebook App download
You can easily download the Facebook App on your tablet or smartphone PlayStore which will directly allow you for Facebook to login without visiting the web browser. But, if you wish to log in to Facebook through the browser without downloading the app, you can perform it so by visiting the official website of Facebook mobile login @m.facebook.login.
- Open the app
Now, you need to search the Facebook app on your phone home screen. Click on it to open the app.
- Type Email ID and the password
For a new user, when you open the Facebook app for the first time, it will ask you to provide your email ID (username) and password. You need to furnish the same email address that you used to create your account on Facebook. Now you are accessible to log in automatically while using the app for the next time and if you do not wish to remain login to your Facebook account, you have to sign out from the app.
- Select Login
At last, you have to click on the ‘Login’ button in order to login to your Facebook login account.
2. Facebook Desktop Login:
- Open Facebook login page:- From your preferred web browser go to the Facebook login homepage @www.facebook.login. The Facebook login welcome to the Facebook screen will appear on the screen for a new user.
- Fill your Email ID:- Now, on the Facebook login page, you will find a space for the email address on the top right corner. You need to fill the field with the same email address that you used at the time of creating your account on Facebook. If your phone number is associated with your Facebook account, then you can also use it for Facebook login.
- Fill your account password:- Then you have to type your account password you have made to log in. But if you forgot your password you can tap on the link below stated as ‘I forgot my password’ and then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Facebook login password.
- Select if you want to be kept logged in:- Select the option on ‘Keep logged in’ if you do not want to sign out.
- Tap on ‘Log In’:- Lastly, click on the ‘Login’ button which will directly lead you to the news feed. If you have enabled the Facebook login verification code, you have to fill the code that has been sent to your phone by Facebook.
Thus, by any of the above methods, you can effortlessly go for the Facebook login on both mobile and on desktop computers.
How to Reset or Change Facebook login Password
We have to deal with a number of passwords and at the same time recalling all the passwords for all the accounts that we have online. And because of this, many times it happens that we forget the old Facebook login password quite easily. But, in favor of good luck, Facebook provides a process through which we can reset and change my Facebook login password to a new Facebook login password.
Read carefully the below instruction step by step in order to reset & change Facebook login password in Facebook Login Page.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Facebook @www.facebook.com login for Facebook login sign up.
- Now the Facebook login page to open Facebook will appear on the screen. You will notice an option as ‘Forgot account?’ below the box of login in the right upper corner.
- Now you have to search for the Facebook login account of yours which can be done either with the email that is registered with your account on Facebook or through the phone number that is related to your Facebook account.
- When you discover your Facebook account, there you will notice three choices that indicate to reset or change your Login password
- Reset or change the password by login google account.
- Reset or change the password through an email with verification code.
- Reset or change the password through the phone.
- At first, you need to login to your Google account. Click on the option and then a second page will be displayed which will ask you about your login credentials of Google Account.
- Verification code for resetting or changing your Facebook login password will be sent to the registered email of a six-digit code. Select this option and then Facebook will open to a new window where you have to enter the six-digit activation code on your email.
- This option is only for those users who had added the phone number on Facebook account at the time of the Facebook login account open password. A verification code with a six-digit number will be sent to your phone by text message. Choosing this option, you will be asked to enter the activation code on a new page by Facebook.
- When you select any one of the above alternatives for reset or change Facebook login password, you have to wait for a while for getting the activation code. And if by any chance you missed out to get the activation code you can click on the option with ‘Do Not Get Code’ which will appear on the Facebook login homepage.
- Once your Facebook account has been verified, now they will ask you to reset or change the Facebook login password. Note that your new Facebook login password must contain both letters and punctuation and must be with six characters long or more than that. At the time of entering your new Facebook login password, it will indicate the password strength as if your new password is medium, strong, or weak. It will be better to try until your new Facebook password login strength rank ‘Strong’. You cannot use the old Facebook login password, as it won’t allow you.
- When you have reset your Facebook login password, it will ask you if you wish to remain Facebook log in sign in on your device or want to log out. And now you will be directly signed to Facebook login on various devices that you use for example: on Facebook desktop login, Facebook mobile login via the site m.facebook login, on Facebook messenger login, and so on. Facebook will ask you again for Facebook sign-in on all the devices after you have reset or changed the Facebook login password.
Once you have reset your Facebook login password, a confirmation mail will be sent to you, on your registered email verifying that you have chosen to reset your Facebook login password and it is successfully done. No other action or response is required by your side.
Hence, from the above-described steps, you can easily reset & change Facebook login password on Facebook login in a sense of security in order to protect your Facebook account.