Has anyone else experienced the following problems with the new Version 2004 update:
- Outlook 2010 Send/Receive function does not work and pop up message states “Not Implemented.” None of the online fixes worked.
- On the Outlook 2010 File tab, two messages appear in red:
“Upgrade in Progress”
“Your mailbox is currently being optimized as part of upgrading to Outlook 2010. This one time process may take over 15 minutes and performance may be affected while the optimization is in progress.”
“Upgrade Outlook Connectors”
“You must upgrade to the latest version of Outlook Hotmail Connector to continue using this email account.”
- The Outlook account settings are not accessible.
- Panini Check Scanner software was uninstalled and had to be reinstalled after upgrade.
- vDosWP – WordPerfect for DOS emulator would not work.
The only way to fix these problems was to uninstall the new version and revert to the prior version.